Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nice To Meet You!!!

hey my name is Miriam I'm a makeup artist in central Florida . I would like to start my blog out by introducing my self and my family. As you know my name is Miriam and my Fiances is Jay and my son we call JJ. He is 14 months old and flying through the stages . We are from Miami and just moved up towards Orlando about a year ago . I've been working as a makeup artist/ beauty adviser since. before my job with Esteelauder which i love dearly! i also was in the cosmetology field. I've attended cosmetology school  and modeling, not to mention that i love makeup , nails, hair , etc . well enough about me , As for my blog i will constantly keep you updated on anything new i come across. along with Tips, Products, Reviews and much more... if u have any questions please contact me at my email - Colorcrazy112@yahoo.com  

Thank you - Mirian

No comments:

Post a Comment