Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's that time of the week again. "Notw"

                                                                                       Rose boudoir

Today i thought I'd write about my nail color!

 I'd like to tell you about a nail polish that I'm using from Lancome. It is a nice pink color somewhat reminds me of Strawberries and Raspberries. And Its actually where I got the name for my blog today " berry pink "  I absolutely love this nail color... I love the shiny finish it gives my nails, the texture of my nails it also made my nails feel hard n healthy :)
 .... And it also drys quickly Which is a plus.  I also used a top coat which is also from Lancôme. 
Now it would be nice if Lancome made some more colors like a pastel Yellow and Green or Orange for the spring time . Sometimes i like my nails to make a statement !  


No comments:

Post a Comment