Sunday, April 14, 2013

Threading over waxing

        I used to be all about waxing until one day I went to Walmart, yes Walmart !  I don't know why I thought that there was a waxing salon there but instead turned out to be a threading salon. Since I was already there I figured the least I can do was give it a try at least once. So I did and wow was I impressed or what! I used to have a lady that I would always go to . She was amazing at brow waxing, But unfortunately I ended up moving up to the Orlando area about a year ago and had to find a new place . Usually when u go get your brows done u often have someone recommending u somewhere but since I had just moved here I didn't know anyone one so I had to find some one by my self ! Which sucked ! After having a couple lady ruin my shape by waxing wrong!!!!! 
   
       I didn't give up that easily on waxing though .after the threading I went and tried waxing a couple times more. But I noticed that no matter how I compared the two , threading definitely comes in 1st. When I thread my eyebrow they seem to last longer then when I wax for instance I do my eyebrows about every 3 weeks to 1 month but when I wax it seems like 5 days later I need to pluck "lol" . And also the shape is very nice . I'm absolutely in love with threading .

Did it hurt you, you ask? Omg but of course! The very very, very ! first! Time I think I might of almost cried, but as it seems like every time I get the them threaded they hurt less and less. And it is also worth it for all of the compliments that I get for my brows so I guess that I can definitely say that I myself recommend this place any day!!!   GO SEVA!!!!!  


Ps: please note that I live in the Orlando area and can not assure same great service else where.

Thank you for your time and talk to you soon
-MiMi

No comments:

Post a Comment