Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pretty Girlz Makeup & Photography

         Wow it's been a few weeks since I been on here. Which I do apologize. I have been so busy with Photoshoots and getting my business started that Ive invested a lot of time and effort these last few weeks. Hopefully my hardwork pays off.

    Well with all that being said, I've gotta tell you what Iam really excited about. My Partner and I have been putting our ideas to work. We have been trying to bring our creative sides together and partner up. First off let me tell you a little bit about "What it is".


What is it, you ask? 

Well Pretty Girls Makeup and Photography is basically a Makeup Arttist and a Photographer putting their skills and expertise together. We are partnering up and bringing u the best of makeup and photography by creating packages that gives our models the opportunity to get a head start in creating portfolios. We also have packages for family portraits and special events. (check out our list below for more detail).We choose a location, a theme or style and a makeup look for our clients. All packages include a full face of Makeup and a full photography session. 

About us

My name as you all know is mirian but they call me Mimi. Im a Makeup Artist. I live in  Orlando fl. My services are offered through out Florida. I am open to working all special events from face painting events and party's to Bridal events I've got u covered. Now enough about me let me tell you about my partner Learen Seaman. Lauren is a professional experienced photographer who is great to work with. She also has an interest for other crafts such as painting, henna and much more. As one of her favorite hobbies she love to paint. Hosting many party's and painting lessons is only the beginning . 

   We meet our clients, sit down and get to know each other to be able to put together the best package to fit our clients. Once the pictures are ready our clients can make the desision on how they want their pictures!!! That's always fun. 

       I feel that what sets us apart from other artist is us bringing our skills and our passion together doing what we love. To offer our clients the best of both worlds all in one place.

What we have to offer:

Face painting for kids partys and festivals.
Henna
All occasion makeup application 
Bridal
Photography
Photoshoot/portfolio
Fashion shows
Family portraits
And more!

No comments:

Post a Comment